This is my heart and mind celebrating together 🙂
There are moments in our lives when we feel over-over whelmed, so besieged that we just want to grab the moment, live it and then hoard it forever. This is a likewise moment for me, when one of my gossip girls (I call my blogger female friends as gossip girls ;)) musingsofur nominated me for “the very inspiring bloggers award”. Over-over whelming (though not a word) might sound like I am overreacting. Yeah! I might be but that’s how I express my happiness.
This post goes like a humble thanks-note for musingsofur. Thank you for nominating me and liking my writings. It means a lot, a lot and a lot to me. And I am very serious (seriously happy ;)). “People clapping for me and watching their appreciating faces” has always been a memorable moment for me and you added another moment in that list. Thank you again!
Alright! The rules tell me to write 7 interesting things about me. Well ok, I’ll try and give it a shot!
- I am a narcissistic (only about my blog!)
- I am a huge huge fan of Chetan Bhagat’s interactive writing style, Paolo Cohelo’s writing stuff to die for, Moshin Hamid’s style of creating best mind-pictures of the world, J.K Rowling’s amazing fantasies and Arundhati Roy’s putting expressions into words.
- I believe and follow that simplicity is the best style statement one can ever have.
- I love water. For this is the most attractive thing of nature. (Proof: you can complete even a long journey, without fidgeting, by looking at a blue, large and clean water body.) 😉
- I truly and very genuinely ask God (almost every day) to make me wise enough to be of help to the ones who are meagre and unfortunate.
- I don’t like mixed patterns of colours. I like them flaunting their beauty separately (may be that’s why I have all single coloured clothes).
- And most of all I love freedom. I want to fly, run, shout, laugh, cry and even fall (sky diving ;)) with my freedom. (and paragliding is my favourite adventure sport)
Soooo…. ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls tighten your seat belts and hold your hearts because it’s time to nominate you guys for ‘The very inspiring bloggers award”. And here it comes:
And if you are not amongst the rule-breakers….
- Display the logo of the award.
2. Link to who nominated you.
3. Say seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate a whopping fifteen other bloggers!
5. And in doing said nomination, link over to them.
Stay blessed and stay tuned!!!